Urologist in North Austin and Westlake
Beginning February 15, 2016 urologist, Dr. Matthew Pearson will begin seeing patients on Monday afternoons at the ADC Westlake clinic from 1:00pm – 4:30pm. Dr. Pearson will see new patients, return visits and provide small procedures like testosterone replacement therapy (Testopel).
Urologists are able to evaluate, diagnose and prescribe treatments for urinary incontinence, difficulty with urination due to prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and diseases of the kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate and testicles.
ADC urologists specialize in the treatment of urinary tract conditions. They are highly trained in traditional medical and surgical urologic options as well as offering the latest in technologically advanced, minimally invasive techniques. In all cases, your doctor will discuss your options and what procedure or treatment is right for you.
- Shockwave lithotripsy for kidney stones
- Diagnosis and treatment for pelvic organ prolapse
- Outpatient treatment for stress and urge urinary incontinence
- Medical and surgical options for erectile dysfunction
- Outpatient surgery for enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer education, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Laparoscopic, minimally-invasive options for kidney and prostate cancer
- In-office vasectomy
- Patients will be asked to provide a urine specimen at the time of appointment
Prepare for your visit
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate Procedure Instructions
- Needle Biopsy of the Prostate: Post Discharge Instructions
- Prostatectomy: Post Discharge Instructions
- Ultrasound and/or Biopsy Pre- and Post- Procedure Instructions
- Urinary Catheter Care Instructions
- Urology Forms
- Urology/Urodynamic Procedures: Pre- and Post-Discharge Instructions
- Vasectomy: Pre- and Post-Operative Instructions