Eye Doctors Austin, TX
Caring for the health of your eyes with board-certified physicians. The Austin Diagnostic Clinic Ophthalmology department offers complete diagnostic eye exams and the treatment of medical and surgical conditions of the eye including:
- Laser vision correction (LASIK and PRK)
- Sutureless cataract surgery including standard, multi-focal and tonic intra-ocular lens implants
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Medical treatment and laser treatment of glaucoma
- Eyelid, ocular surface and corneal infections
- Inflammatory disease of the eye
- Eye trauma
- Laser surgery of the retina for treatment of diabetic retinopathy and retinal vascular disease
- Corneal transplant surgery
- Glasses and contact lens prescriptions
We also have experienced opticians on staff to help care for your eyes. Our optometry services include:
- General eye care and exams
- Includes screening for eye diseases, such as glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration and the treatment of eye infections
- Child-friendly eye exams
- Contact lens fittings and care
- Contact lens fittings include standard spherical lenses, colors, tonic lenses for astigmatism, bifocal and multi-focal designs and specialty lenses.
ADC offers a full-service optical shop providing a wide array of prescription eyeglasses, eyeglass adjustment, sunglasses and minor frame repairs. Contact lenses can also be ordered through the optical shop. For more information visit our Optical Shop page.
For more information, call our information line at 512-901-4276.
Visit our Google+ page.
- Floor: 2
- Wing: North
- Office Phone: 512-901-4014
- FAX: 512-901-3914
Monday through Thursday
8am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5pm
8am - 3pm