Eyeglasses, Contact Lens, Optical care Austin, TX
When you need glasses or optical care, look no further. Our opticians have 30 years of experience fitting eyeglasses. You’ll see better and look great!
- Complete pair of eyeglasses, starting at $99;
- Many different lens varieties, including Transitions® and DriveWear® lenses;
- Many vision plans accepted, including Medicare. See our insurance list for more information.
- Filing for Medicare eyeglasses after cataract surgery.
Check out our glasses frames!
Austin Optometry Center
- General eye care and exams
- Includes screening for eye diseases, such as glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration and the treatment of eye infections
- Child-friendly eye exams
- Contact lens fittings and care
- Contact lens fittings include standard spherical lenses, colors, tonic lenses for astigmatism, bifocal and multi-focal designs and specialty lenses.
Location & Hours
- Floor: 2
- Wing: North
- Main Phone: 512-901-4527
Monday through Thursday
8:30am - 5:30pm
8:30am - 5:00pm