Chronic Care Management
What is the ADC Chronic Care Management Program?
We realize that as you get older it becomes more difficult to manage multiple medical conditions. The Chronic Care Management (CCM) program focuses on keeping you healthier at home between your regular doctor appointments. We will make you a priority and help you stay on top of your health with important reminders and suggestions.
Benefits of the CCM program include:
- A dedicated care coordination team will contact you between doctor visits to discuss your health concerns, review your medications, and make sure that you are up to date on any preventive services.
- We will work with you to create a personalized plan of care and set goals that will lead to better health. You will receive a copy of your care plan to make it easier for you and your caregivers to consistently manage your chronic conditions at home.
- We will work closely with other providers who are involved in your care and provide you with any additional resources or education you may need.
- We hope to enhance communication with your doctor and care team outside of the office to better understand how we can help you achieve your health goals.
- We also hope to reduce costly doctor visits or hospitalizations by discussing your symptoms and managing them quickly to prevent unnecessary complications.
- You will have access to a healthcare professional 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I qualify?
You must have two or more chronic conditions to qualify for the CCM program. To enroll for this program, schedule an appointment with your doctor and sign the CCM Patient Consent form. Medicare covers 80% so you will pay a co-pay of around $8-9 per month for this service. If you have supplemental insurance, your co-pay may be covered by them. Please keep in mind that the goal of this program is to prevent unnecessary complications or hospitalizations which can be very costly to you. We hope that the long-term benefits provided to you by the CCM program will more than make up for the monthly charge. Good communication between you and your healthcare team helps to improve the quality of your medical care. Ask your doctor about enrolling in the CCM program today.