How to get copies of immunization records

Immunization records for children under 17

If your child is 17 years old or younger, contact your pediatrician’s office directly.

You will need to complete and sign an Immunization Record Request Release Form.

There may be a charge associated with the request. Allow five to seven business days to process your request.

Immunization records for adults

Patients aged 18 and up require the patient’s written authorization.

Follow the link to download and complete our authorization form and follow the instructions.