The Austin Diagnostic Clinic has fostered relationships with physicians or groups outside our physician association to provide additional services for our patients.
These groups are not owned nor managed by ADC, however, due to our mutual affiliation, for your convenience, you may be able to visit the doctors or providers at our clinic or at a location close to ADC.
Currently, we have affiliations with
- Austin Radiological Association (ARA) – for information about how ADC and ARA work together call ADC’s Imaging Center at 512-901-8729 or follow this link: Working Together: ADC and ARA
- Capital City Orthopedics – Dr. Michael Burris and Dr. Omar Akhtar, both orthopedic surgeons will be affiliated with ADC soon. They will see patients in their office (located in the building behind the hospital) at 12201 Renfert Way # 370, Austin, TX 78758. 512-617-1989
- Fresenius Medical Care – Dialysis Services: ADC nephrologists see patients and oversee dialysis for individuals at many Central Texas Fresenius Medical Care offices. Please select this link for locations and more information regarding Fresenius Medical Care. For an up-to-date list of ADC Nephrology office locations and the ADC Nephrology physicians who visit these offices from Georgetown to San Marcos please visit our Nephrology and Hypertension page.
- Hill Country Eye Center – Dr. Todd Shepler is an Ophthalmologist with a fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery who will be seeing patients in our Ophthalmology Section two half-days per month on the second and fourth Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon at ADC’s Main Clinic. Dr. Shepler will also do his surgical procedures at the Ambulatory Surgery Center at ADC Lakewood one half-day per month. 512-528-1144
- Texas Oncology – Dr. Shubhada Shrikhande, Hematologist/Oncologist is seeing patients at Texas Oncology North Austin. Patients who wish to have their doctor visits with her at St. Davids North Austin Medical Center may visit her on the 3rd floor, North wing. Patients who are undergoing chemotherapy will visit the Texas Oncology North Austin office at 12221 Renfert Way, Suite 300, which is the building across the street behind the hospital.To schedule an appointment at a convenient time for you, please call Texas Oncology at 512-873-8900.