There’s no need to wait on hold – With ADC you can schedule appointments 3 ways!
The beginning of the year is one of the busiest times at ADC – why?
- Many patients have new insurance and need to pick a new primary care doctor and verifying new insurance requires more time on the call.
- Some insurance plans require an annual exam or physical to begin the new year, so we receive a large number of calls in January and February.
- It’s cedar fever and flu season (enough said, right?).
For all of these reasons and more, you may experience longer than anticipated hold times this month. Because we know your time is valuable, ADC also offers 3 alternatives to making appointments by phone.
- Call us after hours! The ADC Call Center is open 24/7! – That’s right, just dial 512-901-1111 to reach our call center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have a non-urgent appointment, like an annual exam or follow-up visit for certain sections, please call us anytime of the day! Our agents are waiting to help you with Pediatric, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, ENT, Urology and Endocrinology appointments. Often, the best time to call is after 6pm and before 7am. In many cases, we can have you appointed in less than 10 minutes.
- Appoint directly through the MyADC Patient Portal – If you are a registered MyADC patient you may request (for all specialties), cancel and make appointments (for Family Practice and some Internal Medicine doctors). Login and make your appointment today, tonight, whenever!
- Request an appointment on ADClinic.com – Whether you are a new patient or an established one – you can simply complete the simple form on our home page and request an appointment with one of our physicians. No account or log-in needed. Our staff will get back to you during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing The Austin Diagnostic Clinic.