19 Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) doctors appear on the Best Doctors in America® List for 2013. Only five percent of doctors in America earn this prestigious honor, decided by impartial peer review.
ADC is pleased to acknowledge the following primary care and specialty doctors designated for this honor:
- Thomas Smith, MD – Allergy and Immunology
- David Joseph, MD – Family Practice
- Richard DeBehnke, MD – Internal Medicine
- Jerry Hood, MD – Internal Medicine
- Everett Heinze, MD – Adult Neurology and Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Patience Reading, MD – Adult Neurology
- Patrick Nolan, MD – Neuromuscular Disease
- Kimberly Albert, MD – Pediatrics
- Vanessa Chiapetta, MD – Pediatrics
- Diane Garza, MD – Pediatrics
- Juan Guerrero, MD – Pediatrics
- Beth Nauert, MD – Pediatrics
- Jill Nichols, MD – Pediatrics
- Vandana Rawal, MD – Pediatrics
- Paige Suffredini, MD – Pediatrics
- Mara Tache, MD – Pediatrics
- Sara Woods, MD – Pediatrics
- Dick Worrel, MD – Pediatrics
- James Crout, MD – Rheumatology
The highly regarded Best Doctors in America List, assembled by Best Doctors, Inc. and audited and certified by Gallup®, results from exhaustive polling of over 45,000 physicians in the United States. Doctors in over 40 specialties and 400 subspecialties of medicine appear on this year’s List. In a confidential review, current physician listees answer the question, “If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer?” Best Doctors, Inc. evaluates the review results, and verifies all additional information to meet detailed inclusion criteria.
The experts who are part of the Best Doctors in America® database provide the most advanced medical expertise and knowledge to patients with serious conditions – often saving lives in the process by finding the right diagnosis and right treatment.
For more information about Best Doctors, Inc and the Best Doctors in America® List, please visit www.bestdoctors.com.