It's our belief that menopause is a time to become informed about your health risks and choices in order to stay healthy and vigorous in the years to come.
We provide you with information about current clinical studies and treatment options. Whether you use hormone replacement therapy or alternatives depends on your preferences.
Diagnoses and treatments
- Menopause related concerns including perimenopause, menopause, hot flashes, night sweats, irregular periods or absence of periods
- Hormone replacement therapy including FDA approved, but not compounded, Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Breast and pelvic exams as part of monitoring hormone therapy treatment
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia management
- Sexual dysfunction, low libido
- Post-menopausal vaginal issues
Visit our Google+ page.
Numbers You Need
- Floor: 1st
- Wing: South
- Main Phone: 512-901-4022
- FAX: 512-901-3922
Monday through Friday
8am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5pm
Prepare for your visit
- Bone Densitometry Patient Form
- Menopause & Osteoporosis Patient Forms
- Menopause patient survey
- Menstrual calendar
- Prescription refill information
- Bio-identical hormones
- Birth Control during perimenopause
- Calcium tips
- Deciding about hormone therapy use
- For good bone health
- Sexual desire
- Treating hot flashes
- Understanding osteoporosis tests
Related Health News
- Take Pause: What is a Menopause Specialist?
- World Menopause Day
- Did you miss ADC’s menopause seminar?
- Can you recognize menopause?
- ADC doctor Q&A: Bone health and osteoporosis