Our family practice doctors focus on outpatient medicine to provide you with the best primary care. A family practice doctor's day may include visits from a woman scheduled for her annual pap smear and physical exam to a man with a sore throat and cough. Many family practice doctors also manage patients with controlled diabetes, cholesterol or heart disease. These doctors have special training in internal medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, non-operative gynecology, minor orthopedics, psychiatry, and many other specialties.
If you are concerned about whether your condition falls within a family practice doctor's range, please give our office a call. Should you need a specialist we'll be happy to make a referral.
Visit our Google+ page.
2400 Cedar Bend Dr.
Austin, TX 78758
5701 W. Slaughter Ln.
Austin, TX 78749
5145 N FM 620, Building I
Austin TX 78732-1815
Doctors & Providers
Numbers You Need
- Floor: 3
- Main Phone: 512-901-4026
- FAX: 512-901-3867
Monday through Friday
8am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5pm
- Main line: 512-334-2509
- FAX: 512-334-2589
- Main line: 512-901-4033
- FAX: 512-901-3983
Prepare for your visit
- Family Practice forms
- Family Practice medication refill request policy
- Family Practice office policies
- Family Practice patient survey
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Form
- Adult preventive screenings and immunization recommendations
- Adult vaccine contraindications and precautions
- Adult vaccine schedule
- How to avoid back pain
- How to eat right for a healthier heart
- Portions and servings: Determining what’s right for you
- Preventive care guidelines for adults
- Recommended vaccinations for adults for medical & other indications
Related Health News
- What do to if you have the flu
- 7 Flu myths and facts
- Never get the flu? Why you should get vaccinated anyway
- Dr. George Vimal: You can do something about flu
- Lower cholesterol to reduce your risk for heart disease