Perks for working at ADC
We care about your well-being, and we offer you a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and life insurance. You’ll be able to choose the options that fit the needs of you and your family.
“As an employer, we have really good benefits. We have a 401(k) plan, we have insurance, we have stability as an employer, we have cross-training,” says Yvonne Murdoch, Business Services Manager.
- PPO medical plan
- Prescription drug benefits
- Optional supplemental medical programs
- Dependent care spending account
- Health care spending account
Our employees have many opportunities throughout the year to take on company health challenges, charity walks and runs. We also provide health screenings, including flu shots and the H1N1 vaccine.
- PPO dental — Two levels of coverage
- PPO Vision — Large national network
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Optional supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability benefits
- Voluntary benefits through AFLAC
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) profit sharing plan with company-match contributions
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Depending on how long you work for ADC, we offer up to 4 weeks of paid vacation. Staff members also receive paid sick time. There are also paid holidays and mostly no-night or weekend shifts. However, some full-time and part-time positions allow for weekday evening and weekend schedules, so your work schedule can be flexible.
Skills and Training
Our employees are also encouraged and given the opportunity to enhance their skills. The training we offer includes:
- Injection training
- Blood pressure training
There are also opportunities for advancement between departments, so if you develop an interest in gaining skills in another department, we’ll help you get there!
Employees also enjoy discounts for quality daycare and gym memberships. Some of the business discounts include:
- Gold’s Gym
- Sam’s Club
- Stepping Stone Schools