Vishal Kancherla, D.O.
- Accepting New Patients
- Accepts Medicare
- Accepts New Medicare Patients
Specializing in the non-operative management of low back and neck pain. Focusing on individualized treatment plans and therapy, Dr. Kancherla’s primary goal is restoring function to patients who suffer from spine, musculoskeletal, joint, and nerve related pain.
University of North Texas Health Science Center, Ft. Worth, TX
Internship & Residency
- St. Clare’s Hospital and Health Center, New York, NY
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Pain Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Florida Spine Institute, Clearwater, FL
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Texas Medical License
- Travis County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Pain Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- International Society of Interventional Spine
- The E-STIM Trial: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial Comparing the Efficacy of the Empi Select Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to a Control for the Treatment of Chronic
- Lower Back Pain – Principle Investigator AVINZA Control of Chronic pain, Effectiveness and Safety Study (ACCESS) A Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Tolerability of AVINZA for Chronic Moderate-Severe Pain: A Focus on Risk Minimization Assessment, Intervention and Outcomes
- Modified Nerve Conduction Study Technique of the Lateral Cutaneous Nerve of the Calf. Kancherla V, Sridhara C.S. Moss Rehabilitation, Department of Neuromuscular Electromyography
- Characterization of Pim 1 mutant gene. Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Biochemistry.