Communication & cooperation between doctors and patients
The mission of The Austin Diagnostic Clinic is to prevent and treat disease within a caring community.
What does that mean?
It means doctors and patients working together.
ADC was created by doctors, and we are committed to maintaining and improving the health of the patients we treat. We’re always working to provide health care that is both cost-effective and accessible.
- We will provide care through a wide range of services and many different locations.
- We recognize the physical, emotional and social needs of patients and family members.
- We work to provide an environment that will help our staff and volunteers grow and be successful.
- Integration of multi-specialty practice
- Quality patient care
- Caring for the sick
- Patient service orientation
- Excellence in reputation
- Financial stability
- Needs of the group are greater than the need of the individual
- Work satisfaction