How ADC is organized
Board of Directors
ADC Board members are elected to five-year terms and serve as the leadership team responsible for the Clinic’s overall business and strategy.
- Paul Moore, MD, Chairman
- Laura Guerrero, MD, Vice-Chairman
- Dick Worrel, MD, Secretary/Treasurer
- Tom Brown, MD, Member
- Jerry Hood, MD, Member
- Patrick Nolan, MD, Member
- Rajeev Prakash, MD, Member
- Monty Tew, MD, Member
- John Villacis, MD, Member
The administration team tackles the day-to-day operations of our clinics and services.
- Ghassan Salman, MD, Chief Executive Officer
- David Joseph, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Shaughn Hussey, Chief Operating Officer
- John Ratcliff, Chief Financial Officer (beginning May 20, 2013)
- Ron Brannan, Chief Information Officer
- Bob Presley, Chief Legal Officer
- Gary Burklund, Clinic Administrator
- Julie Langseth, Clinic Administrator
- Amy White, Revenue Cycle Administrator
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic is an independent professional association. Simply put, we are owned by the doctors who are shareholders in our organization. The Clinic is led by our Board of Directors and managed by our administrative team.