If you’ve had labs draw at one of our draw stations or at the Main Clinic lab, you may be wondering how to see your results.
The time it takes to return lab results can vary, depending on the test, but on average they take about three to four days.
Labs that were sent to an outside reference laboratory may take up to 14 days or longer, depending on the test.
You can see you results two ways.
Your lab results are stored as part of your electronic medical record and can be accessed through MyADC, our patient portal.
- Through your provider
You can also call your doctor’s office to find out the results of your lab work.
Your privacy is our utmost concern. In order to protect your privacy and comply with HIPPA regulations, we can not tell you your lab results over the phone. Sorry!
Prepare for your visit
- Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
- Lab tests and screenings for prenatal patients
- Two-hour oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT)
- What does fasting mean?
- What to expect during your lab visit
- What you need to know before your lab visit