Your doctor may need a copy of your digital images to properly diagnose and care for you. Follow these steps to get a copy on CD or film.
Complete the form
- Print and complete the Release of Information Form for Digital Images and Film.
Include the name and address of the doctor’s office where the images need to be sent.
- Fax it to us:
How much does it cost?
- No cost for CDs
- First set of films are free. Additional copies are $5 a sheet.
How long does it take?
- Allow 24 hours for CD and 48 hours for film
What do I need to bring?
- Photo ID to pick up your CD/films.
- If you are sending someone to pick up your CD/films, please send a letter stating that you have given this person permission to pick up your CD/films.