The Austin Diagnostic Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic serving Austin and Central Texas.
We are an established and independent medical provider. We have been serving our patients since 1952 when our clinic’s founder, Henry Renfert, established his practice in downtown Austin.
We strive to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service.
- We are dedicated to the wellness of our patients through excellent service in a friendly environment.
- We will treat our patients and their families as our own.
- We will collaborate in a fashion that promotes teamwork, resulting in quality care that takes advantage of up to-date and cost conscious methodology.
We want to provide you and your family with quality healthcare. How can we help you today?
Our doctors practice in 21 medical specialties. Find a primary care provider for your whole family in internal medicine, family practice or pediatrics. We also have a team of doctors who have specialized in their fields.
Our specialists also practice in
- Hematology & Oncology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Disease & Sleep Medicine
Health care services
We offer a wide range of in-house services so you don’t have to worry about coordinating records and information with outside offices.
ADC EasyCare is your medical provider after hours or if you have an urgent care matter.
Diabetes management and nutrition services help you learn to manage your condition without losing quality of life. Our weight loss and health risk management program helps you shed weight and so that you can lead your best life.
We have more than 120 doctors seeing patients who need both primary care and specialty care.
Whether you need a family doctor or a specialist to treat a complex medical issue, we have someone who can help.
ADC providers are also up-to-date on the latest advances and technologies in medicine. Many use those advanced technologies in their practices.
We have seven clinic locations across the Austin area.
- Main Clinic – Located inside North Austin Medical Center, just south of Parmer Lane at MoPac Expressway.
- Cedar Bend – Family practice, Pediatrics and EasyCare, located across the street from our Main Clinic location on Cedar Bend Drive.
- Westlake – Inside the Cielo Center on South Capital of Texas Highway, south of Lost Creek Boulevard
- Circle C – This stand alone clinic is located at the southwest corner of Loop 1 and Slaughter Lane, near the Alamo Drafthouse Slaughter.
- Steiner Ranch – Coming soon in late 2013, this clinic is in the Quinlan Crossing shopping center off RM 620 North.
- Round Rock - Located off of Old Settler’s Boulevard.
- Lakewood – Our Outpatient Surgery Center and business services are located at this facility.
Find maps, driving directions, and a list of the specialties offered at each clinic in the Locations section.
ADC’s providers accept a wide range of insurance plans, including Medicare.
Check this list to find out what insurance plans are currently accepted, but be sure to also check with your plan provider about coverage, referrals and which providers participate in your health plan.
Need to update your insurance with ADC? No problem!
ADC’s electronic medical records system helps our doctors become your team of medical providers, working together to keep you and your family in the best of health.
With MyADC – our patient portal – you can access your medical records, lab reports, and request appointments so you can stay on top of your health anytime, anywhere.
You can also:
- Message the doctor’s office
- Receive lab results
- Pay your bill
- Update personal information
- Update insurance
MyADC is available to established patients. Ask your doctor or provider how you can sign up today.
Your Healthy Life
With cases of pertussis (or whooping cough) on the rise in Texas, a new screening test will allow physicians positively identify the disease faster than many other tests.
There are good reasons why your pediatrician wants you to follow the recommended vaccine schedule and immunize your children on time. Here’s why.
Back to School with ADC
Get ready to go back to school with advice and health information from the experts at ADC.
Check out our special website feature with advice on everything from immunizations to healthy eating and backpacks.
Dr. Mara Tache, ADC Pediatrics, explains what parents should look for in a backpack.
Dr. Vanessa Chiapetta, pediatrician at our Circle C clinic, explains what you should put in a lunch box and how to keep it cold in the Texas heat.
Now is the time to start easing kids back into a routine. Gradually transitioning back to a fall routine now will help you and your kids adjust to school more easily.
Check out MyADC for a chance to win!
MyADC makes it easy for you to stay on top of your health from anywhere.
Sign up today and be entered into our monthly $50 Visa gift card raffle. Good luck!