The Austin Diagnostic Clinic is a multi-specialty medical clinic serving Austin and Central Texas.
We are an established and independent medical provider. We have been serving our patients since 1952 when our clinic’s founder, Henry Renfert, established his practice in downtown Austin.
We strive to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service.
- We are dedicated to the wellness of our patients through excellent service in a friendly environment.
- We will treat our patients and their families as our own.
- We will collaborate in a fashion that promotes teamwork, resulting in quality care that takes advantage of up to-date and cost conscious methodology.
We want to provide you and your family with quality healthcare. How can we help you today?
Our doctors practice in 21 medical specialties. Find a primary care provider for your whole family in internal medicine, family practice or pediatrics. We also have a team of doctors who have specialized in their fields.
Our specialists also practice in
- Hematology & Oncology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Disease & Sleep Medicine
Health care services
We offer a wide range of in-house services so you don’t have to worry about coordinating records and information with outside offices.
ADC EasyCare is your medical provider after hours or if you have an urgent care matter.
Diabetes management and nutrition services help you learn to manage your condition without losing quality of life. Our weight loss and health risk management program helps you shed weight and so that you can lead your best life.
We have more than 120 doctors seeing patients who need both primary care and specialty care.
Whether you need a family doctor or a specialist to treat a complex medical issue, we have someone who can help.
ADC providers are also up-to-date on the latest advances and technologies in medicine. Many use those advanced technologies in their practices.
We have seven clinic locations across the Austin area.
- Main Clinic – Located inside North Austin Medical Center, just south of Parmer Lane at MoPac Expressway.
- Cedar Bend – Family practice, Pediatrics and EasyCare, located across the street from our Main Clinic location on Cedar Bend Drive.
- Westlake – Inside the Cielo Center on South Capital of Texas Highway, south of Lost Creek Boulevard
- Circle C – This stand alone clinic is located at the southwest corner of Loop 1 and Slaughter Lane, near the Alamo Drafthouse Slaughter.
- Steiner Ranch – Coming soon in late 2013, this clinic is in the Quinlan Crossing shopping center off RM 620 North.
- Round Rock - Located off of Old Settler’s Boulevard.
- Lakewood – Our Outpatient Surgery Center and business services are located at this facility.
Find maps, driving directions, and a list of the specialties offered at each clinic in the Locations section.
ADC’s providers accept a wide range of insurance plans, including Medicare.
Check this list to find out what insurance plans are currently accepted, but be sure to also check with your plan provider about coverage, referrals and which providers participate in your health plan.
Need to update your insurance with ADC? No problem!
ADC’s electronic medical records system helps our doctors become your team of medical providers, working together to keep you and your family in the best of health.
With MyADC – our patient portal – you can access your medical records, lab reports, and request appointments so you can stay on top of your health anytime, anywhere.
You can also:
- Message the doctor’s office
- Receive lab results
- Pay your bill
- Update personal information
- Update insurance
MyADC is available to established patients. Ask your doctor or provider how you can sign up today.
ADC pediatrician Dr. Beth Nauert receives the Central Texas Girl Scout 2014 Women of Distinction Award. Each year the Girl Scouts celebrates women who have distinguished themselves through individual excellence and high levels of achievement.
Your Healthy Life
The American Association of Pediatrics recently published a research study showing a correlation between increased muscle strength in teenagers and decreased risk for diabetes and heart disease.
Warm weather is fast approaching and that means more outdoor sports and activities. That’s an excellent time to think about eye safety and sports.
A Patient’s Story
In 1977, Nancy Prideaux was hit with what she described as a “baffling illness.” The condition - rheumatoid arthritis - led her on a journey of learning to cope.
Read more of her story and learn how you can walk to find a cure.